How to pay with Debit or Credit Card?
Paying at PayPal without a PayPal account
All international credit/debit cards accepted, No PayPal account needed.
It's easy & take 3 minutes approximately.
Payments for Inspiring Wave are made at PayPal, but you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don't need to register a PayPal account neither.
1. After clicking "Checkout" button, you will be redirected to the following screen.
Please fill in your "Shipping Address"
2. Click "Continue to shipping method"
Please check your shipping address and orders
Click "Continue to payment method" then "Complete Order"
3. Click "Check out as a Guest"
4. Fill in your information as show below
Troubleshooting PayPal payments
Depending on a number of factors you could run into problems when paying at PayPal. Some common issues are:
- I am not getting redirected to PayPal at all
- Your browser's PayPal cookies might be messed up; you may try deleting your cookies to fix this.
- PayPal is not accepting my credit card
- Please double check the data you entered at PayPal's form. If everything is correct, chances are that you actually do own a PayPal account and that your credit card is associated with that PayPal account. If this is the case, then you will only be able to pay with that card by logging into your PayPal account. If this is too much trouble, then just try paying with a different credit card.
- I can't find a "Don't have a PayPal account?" option
- Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payments in all cases. Sometimes it is because of your location, or sometimes PayPal might believe by checking your browser's cookies that you actually own a PayPal account. You might trydeleting your cookies to get around this.
You can tell us if you had any problems or if you need special services. We will be very happy to help!